Chatbot vs. AI Busters — it’s about intelligence [ENG]
Chatbots — like the “mobile year” in marketing — have their mythical place in customer service structures. Chatbot is a computer program, whose task is to conduct a conversation between the user and the computer. The simplest chatbots use a block diagram and are based on ready-made scenarios of interaction with the user.
Chatbot problems in the organization
Creating an effective chatbot is, above all, a very labour-intensive activity. It requires the creation of manual scenarios and programing them. In case of a mass communication, creating effective solutions requires the analysis of chatbot’s areas of operation, and in case of a change in the company’s offer — there is a need to make manual changes and update the tool. This is a time-consuming and costly process. It is also a problem to choose the right chatbot business logic, i.e. to establish a scenario of its behavior — when it responds autonomously, when use predefined line, when to retrieve data from an external database, and when to redirect the client to a consultant. Making these decisions is important because it affects customer satisfaction with this particular tool. At the end of the day, the survey shows that 86% of consumers prefer interaction with a person and 71% said that they will not contact a brand that will not be represented by a “real” consultant.
AI Busters is much more than chatbot
AI Busters takes the problems associated with chatbots to the workshop and provides a comprehensive solution to support customer service in the organization.
1. Autonomous Analysis — a set of messages is automatically analyzed to create response models. AI Busters uses deep learning to create thematic clusters that can be used by the engine, but their conclusions can be also used to improve the quality of messages in any channel, including learnings for marketing departments.
2. Communication dualism — AI Busters not only analyzes the messages from customers, but also the consultants’ responses to date, learning the correct mechanisms of service and aggregating organizational knowledge. The engine, creating models, checks the types of questions, but also the ways of answering them and selects the best ones.
3. Consultant always in the center — the main task of AI Busters engine is to support the consultant with suggestions of answers. AI Busters optimizes the process, provides knowledge and helps even less experienced consultants to make quick decisions. You need for complete automation of the message response process? The engine can do that too.
4. Message handling Swiss knife — AI Busters adapts to the needs of the organization. Message analysis, sending correspondence between departments, automatic attachment analyzing — no problem.
5. 24h development — the AI Busters team continuously develops the solution, introducing new functionalities and delivering them in the cloud or on-premise.
The idea of chatbots is to automate communication with customers. AI Busters takes a different approach to this: automation of organization’s processes and consultant support help to better optimize the work of the customer service team, increase the satisfaction of the customer’s contact with the company. Consultants get help focusing on the most important aspects of interaction and making key decisions for the quality of the relationship with the customer.
“As long as customer service solutions do not pass Turing’s test, full effectiveness and service satisfaction will be brought about by contact with a >>real<< consultant. AI Busters supports the customer service department without forgetting that the human factor is always the most important.”
Karol Kowalczyk Co-founder AI Busters
Originally published at: www.aibusters.com